Monday 23 April 2012

Printed and Embellished Surface was my opportunity to experiment with techniques I already knew and learn a lot of new techniques also. I produced 6 samples for printed surfaces and 4 samples for embellished surfaces. I was very happy with my final designs and 2 got chosen to go to Indigo in Paris where my University was exhibiting, how exciting!!
My Screen
My 4 Embellished Samples :)

                                  Dying my fabrics                                           Print Sample

Cleaning my Screen
My gorgeous sewing box :)
Mess can be pretty
            My lampost in discharge on the backing cloth

Double Tool Print Sample
Dye & Chain Print
File Print
Lampost Print
Multi-Directional Tree Print

Sorry for the image overload!
Love, Rose Ann
x

No comments:

Post a Comment